CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 08, 2011

The Polliwogs

It was a father-daughter bonding day today.

Sadly, I had to work the whole day, so was quite disappointed when I was told that J was meeting up with his ex-colleagues and their kids at Polliwogs in the afternoon. I had so wanted to go to Polliwogs after seeing photos of other mummies and their kids having so much fun at Polliwogs!

Was rather glad that I took up an 'assignment' which allowed me to finish work a little earlier today, hence I was able to pop into Polliwogs before everyone left.

And yes, I did manage to spend some few minutes with Miss K at the indoor play area. It was fun! Miss K went ecstatic when she saw the amount of balls in the ball pit!
She totally loved the slides.

p/s. Not great photos as these were taken using my phone camera.

No comments :

Post a Comment