CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Cupcakes and more...

Ardent fan of cupcakes...took much procrastination and self-convincing before I finally decided to try baking Miss K's birthday (cup)cake.
Was so glad it turned out well.
I love Glory's Blog on her cupcakes and I took the recipe of my cupcakes and frosting from her blogsite. Check out her beautiful cupcakes!
http://glorioustreats.blogspot.com/

Here are some snapshots of my creation in-making:
And the end product doesn't look bad at all:

(N.B. first time using shape collage, still experimenting...)

It was really fun baking Miss K's 1st Birthday cake....brings back memories of when I was a little girl helping my mum bake birthday cakes for myself and my siblings - my mum bakes ALL our birthday cakes!
Thanks mum, you inspired me.

No comments :

Post a Comment