CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Princess is ONE Today!

I have accomplished my first 365 days 'mission' to be mummy to my little princess.
There were those initial struggles which all first time mums would (have) to go through; breastfeeding pains, post-natal depression, first teething pains,....but I survived!
Miss K has brought lots of sunshine to our lives. Her smile and mischievious demeanour never failed to brighten our day!
I'm definitely looking forward to the next stage of my motherhood journey.

28th August 2010, Saturday

It was a Princess themed birthday party...

To add to the list of achievements this year, I successfully baked Miss K's princess cupcakes and Birthday cake/cupcakes. It was my maiden attempt at decorating cupcakes and was glad it turned out alright.

Happy Birthday lil' one!

1 comment :

  1. Happy belated birthday, little Kate! Lots of wonderful and interesting things waiting for you to explore till your next birthday. Stay well and happy :-)

    Well done to mummy for the wonderful cakes! It's indeed very nice!

    ReplyDelete