CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

First B'day with my little princess

I woke up this morning feeling very blessed. God has blessed me with so many things in life...I know its impossible to list them all but I'm really thankful for: - a healthy and beautiful daughter - a very patient and loving husband - my parents who gave me such a good life; mum who is always on 'standby' and flies over when i send out my SOS calls (Thanks, mum!) and dad who's always been my mentor and advisor. - My siblings who are always there for me. - Our westie who has been such a great pup (and companion when hubs travels) and is somewhat being neglected after Miss K came along. - a job which I'm growing to like and best of all, God has blessed me with 30+ beautiful years - Thank you, Lord~! My little princess was so happy when i dressed her up for church this morning:

2 comments :

  1. Can I 'like' this post like that in FB? :P Totally agree with you. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete