CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Another year gone by...



This Birthday will be somewhat different.
Hubby's travelling again; matter of fact, he just left for the airport,... on the eve of my brithday *sigh*. It will be the first birthday without him since i came to Singapore...
On a happier note, it will be my first birthday with my little princess!!! I feel so blessed.
Had my birthday lunch at Ikoi Jap restaurant at Miramar Hotel. We had the tatami seats, so Miss K had to sit at the tatami with us....not the best for babies I have to say!
Food was not bad...but having to entertain a fidgety baby who was not used to seating on a tatami was not fun!
(I have to add that a waitress called Helen was TERRIBLE! unfriendly and rude)


Tea at Max Brenner (vivocity) was a tad nicer as Miss K wanted her milky-milky so we put her in her stroller with her bottle, while we had our waffles and really rich chocolate drink. Although they do not have high chair for babies, the service staff there are really friendly.
Its really chocolate paradise, but we felt intoxicated with too much chocolate after that!...severely overdosed!
I'll visit again when i need my chocolate fix.

No comments :

Post a Comment