CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 02, 2010

The Day I became a Mum

Reminiscing the past, I have decided to do a little write-up (so I'll never forget the little milestones achieved by my little princess from 0 to 10 months)
Here goes...
It was 12:50pm, 30th August 2009; 36 hours post-induction,finally,... my little princess arrived.
Weighing in at 2.54kgs, 46cm in length and a head circumference of 33cm she was a really tiny little princess!
The photo collage below tracks her ever-changing features from month 2 till month 10 (by row;left to right).

First word " PaPa" @ 7 months
First sip from a straw @ 7.5 months
First tooth @ 8 months
First crawl @ 8.5 months

2 comments :

  1. Lovely photo collage! Your daughter is like a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I recognised her!! Thank God, heh :P I'm back already, school has started. Will be back end Nov and for 3 months. Let's meet up for a better lunch/dinner when I'm back next time, okay? Schedule was too tight the previous time, my bad! Take care and God bless. Talk to you soon :)

    P/S: Btw, you had gotten my blog link right ;)

    ReplyDelete