CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

First trip to the Singapore Zoo

Kam came to my rescue (with free tickets to the Zoo!) when I started lamenting (on facebook) about how crazy I was getting the whole morning, trying to entertain my energizer bunny (who had 11 hours of sleep last night).
I was so glad that I need not crack my head further to think of fun places to bring her to, in hope that her energy level could be somewhat drained in the process, so she can have another 11hrs, uninterrupted sleep and (hopefully) I will not be overly exhausted.

This was Miss K's first trip to the zoo! When we got to the zoo, I briefly told her about the animals which we will be seeing in the zoo and she got all excited when I mentioned Elephant!
We arrived at the zoo at 4pm, so we managed to catch only 2 shows:
- The Animal Friends Show at Kidzworld Amphitheatre and
- The Splash Safari Show at Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre.

Personally, I still love the Birds and Buddies Show at the Jurong Bird Park more.

We spent altogether about 45 minutes at the Elephant Ride Area and the Elephants of Asia. Miss K is obsessed with Elephants.
  
Miss K's first Elephant Encounter.
Snapped these photos using my Nokia E72, not great, next trip will be with J's D60!

No comments :

Post a Comment