CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Miss K's first 旗袍

I'm amazed that she likes her (slightly oversized) 旗袍 !
When she first tried it on, she wanted it OFF 5 seconds after I put it on!

I'm also amazed at her vanity (she's only 17 months!)... how she walks to the mirror as soon as I put her 旗袍 on and narcissistically look at herself,... smile,... smile even more, then, comes over for her hair clip and walk back to the mirror to admire her newfound 'look'.

Miss K's first 旗袍

So my 17 month old did enjoy her Chinese New Year reunion dinner with the cousins. 
A little shy at the beginning, but the night ended up with the kids all having a good time!


Charming Kyle...oh so cute!

Left: Miss K and cousin Kyle "Wesley why are you crying?"
Right: CNY2011 Line up, with the boys.

新年快乐!

No comments :

Post a Comment