CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Off to see Chor-Chor

We are off to visit Chor Chor! This time round, Chor Chor would be able to see Miss K much better after her cataract surgery.
I'm definitely looking forward to the Penang hawker fare, and J's on a shopping trip this time round (I know!!)
And of course Gong Gong and Po Po cant wait to see their only grandchild again.

Changi Airport does live up to its stature of being the world's most-awarded airport. Some how I did not spot this baby stroller during my last trip. This baby stroller at T1 gets 5 star ratings from us! Miss K would give her thumbs up too.

Bon Voyage!

2 comments :

  1. I'm with you about the strollers! I thought they were great!

    Have great trip and eat lotsa yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked very pleased with the stroller :)

    ReplyDelete