CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Falling ill

The lack of post for the past week was due to Miss K and myself having an amalgamation of illnesses - sore throat, green nasal discharge (which most probably is due to some sort of bacterial infection), high grade fever of more than 40degC, headaches and joint aches (which might be due to some viral infection), cough (which is caused by the postnasal drip) and the newly acquired sinusitis, which could have occurred due to the mucus drainage plugging up the sinus passages!

A trip to the PD did not help much as Miss K has problems with oral medication (she was given amoxicillin for her sore throat). She 'empties her stomach' by throwing up every single time we administer medicine orally to her.

One thing I learn from my fellow mummy friends was to boil  南杏北杏 for her to drink. I'm glad she likes this drink.

No more fever since Tuesday, so I packed Miss K off to the Cove. She is adapting well. More pictures will follow when I get my heavy sinus-blocked-head back to norm.

No comments :

Post a Comment