CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Morning Fun at Sembawang Splash Park

It was a very hot and sunny saturday morning. Miss K and 10 of her little friends had lots of water fun at the Sembawang Splash Park.
(This Splash Park is at Level 3 of Sembawang Shopping Centre)

It was also really nice for me to meet my mummy friends again. No talks about work, just kiddy chit chats while enjoying the squeals of laughter from our little ones at play.

Miss K was NOT at her best behaviour this morning; she refused to put on her swimsuit, and refused to part with her hat when I told her not to get it wet. Well, I guess she is still a little lethargic from her DPT booster jab she had on Friday.

This is quite a neat place for both wet and dry play. I will definitely bring Miss K back again someday.
We checked into Astons Specialties, right next to the dry play area for lunch, value for money steak, I'd say!

The Wet - Thanks Itsy for the photos! :)

And the Dry

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete