CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Up, Up and Away...

...on the Singapore Flyer on a lovely Sunday evening.
I was glad the weather was good and we managed to catch part of the sunset.
Miss K had a great time running around the capsule shouting "mama there" "bird fly away" "car" and she was all chatty that evening.
I have quite a major height phobia. Everytime Miss K goes near the clear glass door, my heart will skip a beat.
In situations like this, J often reminded me of our trip up Eiffel Tower;  He will never forget the fact that I wanted to get down 5 minutes upon reaching the top after queueing for 3hrs in the freezing cold weather!

Well, verdict of the Singapore Flyer....hmmm, I feel that the night scene would be much nicer as the City usually looks lovely at night with all the lightings and such.
I still prefer the view up the London Eye...I guess there are more 'history' and sites to behold in London.

Here are some snapshots of our 'trip' up, up in the sky. 

Miss K enjoying the view from the Flyer


1 comment :

  1. Night time certainly looks nicer wth the city lights ...

    ReplyDelete