CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

16 months and a picky eater.

Definitely another milestone achieved.

She knows the names of ALL her classmates and Teachers (cannot pronounce but can point to face when I mention names, spot on 100% all the time!) . She knows every single lyrics to all the songs sung in class (also cannot read but will go to the right lyrics pasted on the wall). Her teacher is very impressed with her progress. Mummy too :)

Lately, am most impressed by her saying "please" (more like peeesh) when she wants something from me....and last evening when I picked her up from infant care, her teacher said she can now say 'excuse me'! That is new! I haven't heard that for myself yet!


On another note, mealtime war has officially begun! She has been refusing dinner for the past 2 nights, actually since out trip to Kuching last week. Consequences of not having dinner? Waking up at 3am for milk. *sigh*

Am telling myself its a passing phase, it will end....hopefully soon!

This is a collage I made while in Kuching; Flo if you are reading this, your niece loves your Pikachu!

Miss K and Pikachu!

No comments :

Post a Comment