CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini playground

Decided to introduce the climb-and-slide and the rocking rhino at our mini playground to Miss K.

(This was 2 weeks ago. Her second visit was on Sunday. She had the playground all to herself both times! Will upgrade her to the larger one on the other side of the estate soon, this one is just right outside our lift)

She loves the rocking rhino, but got bored after a while. Definitely prefers climbing up and sliding down...


First time on the rocking rhino (with part of the slide on background)
 
Up to the top deck before sliding down
 I was holding onto her while she slides (hence no pictures of her ON the slide); might be deemed a little 'kiasi' but since that was her first time on the slide, I wasn't sure whether she would master the ability to slide down without falling off the side (I know... tell me I'm paranoid!)

1 comment :

  1. No lah, not kiasi lah. It's no joke if the little one falls from the slide! I followed closely and hold on to Xi Yu for quite some times, until I am very sure she knows how to sit down and slide down. When she first went on a slide (pretty tall one), she wanted to walk down just like that, and my heartbeat almost stopped! Only now she has mastered the skills (a couple of weeks back), then I let her explore the playground more freely. You are not paranoid at all. It took her many visits to the playground to learn that.

    ReplyDelete