CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

My journey through 2010 was a tough ride through motherhood- firsts are always difficult.

Staying home taking care of Miss K for 7 months made me lost my head so many times; I felt so helpless...(also helped me loose all the pregnancy weight, and more!) but I really thank God for always being there for me, for hearing my cries and teaching me patience with each passing day.

I have never felt so happy going back to work in April. Work has given me a space of my own where I can have some 'me' time. I feel that I am more patient and I spend better quality time with Miss K as a full time working mum.

On the other hand, I also have other issues at work which made me think, at times, whether is this really where I belong?  did God put me here for a purpose? If so, why do I feel so dissapointed and the things I do go unseen/un-appreciated?

Anyway, on a happier note, a few photos to wrap up 2010.

Mum was the one taking care of Miss K (and me) for the first 4 months of her life. I owe mum so much! If not for her I dont think I will survive the first 4 months and I would have given up breastfeeding.
Thanks mum for always praying for me and for your love and care for Miss K.
I like this photo of Miss K and mum best:


Miss K has been the best thing that has happened to me. I never knew what a mother's love is until Miss K came into my life. A child is definitely a blessing.
My little one is growing up so fast!
Let me leave you with a collage of Miss K and the weighing scale.

This has been a blessed year.


1 comment :

  1. Have a wonderful 2011! May God continue to direct your paths and be very real to you! I agree that grandmas can be tremendous blessings :)

    ReplyDelete