CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

This is the way I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth...

This is the way Miss Kbrushes her teeth every night.
I started Miss K on a tooth brushing regime since she sprouted her second tooth at 9 months old.
(Started with the finger brush from Earth's Best)

At 1 yr old, when Miss K's 8th tooth appeared, I upgraded her to using the intermediate tooth brush from tommy tippee (not the one with bristles yet), with a dab of the banana and strawberry toothpaste from earth's best.

This is our night routine:

Me:  shall we go bathe and brush teeth?

Miss K: *immediately stops whatever she is doing, do the 'brushing teeth' action and walks directly to our bathroom*

Me: Alright, shall we take off your clothes first?

Miss K: *shakes head and points to her toothbrush*

Me: *yanks her top off and put her on her stool, and immediately pass her her toothbrush*

Miss K: *BIG grin*

She 'brushes' her teeth while i bathe her....keeps her occupied:

No comments :

Post a Comment