CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Baking Fun

I hope everyone had a great Easter 2011!

Miss K had her first baking 'experiment' today. As I was clearing my food cabinet 2 days ago, I discovered an unopened tin of Nestum (amongst other things which I had no idea existed in that cupboard!), I had no idea what to do with it, so I decided to make some Nestum cookie.

Well, off I went to google for a nestum cookie recipe, dig for my blender and baking stuff which I have not touched since I last made Miss K's first birthday cupcakes, and excitedly told the hubby and the little one about it.

We had a great time in the kitchen, a little messy, but it was fun. I think the little one enjoyed it too!




The cookies were not as crispy as I thought it would be, but the little one loved it!



Our first project in the kitchen....I hope there will be many more to come.

No comments :

Post a Comment