CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heatwave in Princeton

Just when I was complaining about the chilly spring weather in Princeton, a heatwave of 86 degrees Farenheit (30 degrees celcius) hit Princeton yesterday!

I had never walked for 1.5 HOUR under a sweltering 30degC heat in Singapore before... but I just did here in Princeton! What was supposed to be a nice and cool walk by the Delaware & Raritan Canal, became an unbearably sweaty and hot walk along the canal all the way to Princeton Uni at Nassau Street. The results of the walk - I had a very nice tan.

Princeton Univeristy's grounds and its halls are pretty similar to those at Oxbridge. However, I still do think that the individual colleges in Oxford and Cambridge carries a more unique charm in comparison.
Princeton University Campus is rather small and convenient as there are shops and eateries around it.
It was a nice "pseudo-summer" day yesterday, so most of the students were out and about enjoying the sun.

We did too!

Mama, can I come to Princeton when I grow up?

No comments :

Post a Comment