CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My 21 month old singing 'parrot'

i.e my little Princess.

30th of May marked Miss K's 21st Monthsary.

She is at the 'parroting' stage now and seems to be parroting everything we say, including words which (i think) she does not even know what they actually mean, e.g. promise, gather, problem.

I am starting to enjoy her singing :) Yes, she can sing bits and pieces of the kiddy songs I play in the car when we drive to work/childcare every morning. As of late, she has been listening to her favourite VegeTales CD which her 姨 gave her as her Christmas present last year.

Songs and chatter aside, she is now mummy's awesome helper; passing me hangers while I hang up the laundry, takes her clothes to the laundry basket after evey change, throws away her diaper in the bin and brings her milk bottle and place them on the kitchen top when asked to do so.

Alright, time for me to sit, relax and enjoy the music...

Favourite photo of the month!

4 comments :

  1. I think Kate & Kriden can make relli good models leh!! As in they are always so SMILEY!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, mine just so happen to be smiley, she can be super moody too!
    Ask Ling!
    I should say Kriden and Jaelle! Jaelle can smile upon request and I have never seen her cranky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic ! - DT

    ReplyDelete