CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

First step to potty training...

...is to be a member of the National Library!
Finally, we brought Miss K to the library, and she now has a library card.

I had a slow start to potty training and the only thing I have achieved so far,was to successfully made her sit on her potty....for 10 seconds.

A colleague advised me to go get potty books, so that was what I did.

I was at Toa Payoh Library and was impressed at the amount of Baby Books available! Those who go to the library often to borrow books for your kids must be thinking that I'm really a suaku but seriously, I was impressed!

Alright, Miss K will have mummy reading her Potty Books when she does Potty Time this coming week!

2 comments :

  1. Try the branch at NEX. Full of NEW children books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the second mum who recommends NEX, I must must go NEX soon, (haven't been there yet!)

    ReplyDelete