CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 06, 2011

My toddler learns to SHARE

I am glad that Miss K has somehow grasp the concept of sharing.

During the recent playdate, I was pretty proud to see her sharing her snacks with her friends. This somehow surprises me as she has been behaving rather spoilt lately.


Miss K sharing her alphabet biscuits with her friends

Then again, there was also a moment of  'Mine, its all Mine!!!!' behaviour which was captured by Koala.

Stuff'em in before they are gone!
Playdates does give my toddler an opportunity to share with others her age, especially if the todd is the only child.
I am also sure that her teachers at childcare have been infusing the concept of sharing with her everyday and for all I know, she could have been sharing with her friends at childcare, but its nice to be able to witness her sharing moments during playdates.

I find this article really helpful in reinforcing my idea of teaching miss K how and when to share, especially around toddlers her age.

No comments :

Post a Comment