CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Little Food Connoisseur

Last weekend, we decided to have our yearly buffet at the Bar & Billiard Room.
The little one was oh-so-eager to sample the yummy range of food on display.
They still have a very good spread of entres and mains, but the dessert spread this year was rather disappointing.
So what did our little food connoisseur think about the buffet spread?
Below is Miss K's review:

She totally enjoyed the duck, she had 3 servings of it!



The duck was indeed delicious, such a shame I could not remembered the exact description of the dish, but the little one was definitely contented with her duck. The white bits on her plate is Black Cod in parchment. That was a little bland but the little one loved it too!



The wild mushroom and prawn spaghetti was rather tricky as she refused to have them cut into bits (tell me about the terrible twos!) She decided to ditch the fork and spoon; I guess they taste better this way!



 It got rather messy, so I tried to convince her that the spoon with chopped up spaghetti bits was a better option but she just gave me this cheeky grin. I conceded defeat! Argh!!



Our little food connoisseur insisted that she tried the dessert selection I had on my plate. Guess which dessert she liked best? Yup, guessed it right, the chocolate looking one. She ignored the rest!



J insisted that we should give Miss K some fruits to prevent her eating "more junk" i.e. chocolate looking desserts. I'm so glad she still love her fruits as much as she loved her duck, cod, spaghetti and choc-walnut-torte.


Ratings you say? Well, I'm not too sure about Miss K but I guess I will still give it a 7/10.

2 comments :

  1. Nice pics of Kate ! And I must say she really loves her food ! Hearty eater ! Cheers ! -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. J took those pictures :) And yes, no one can beat her when it comes to food, I should show you her tummy one day!

    ReplyDelete