CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cake Pops & Cupcakes

My newfound obsession or hobby rather, is baking.
I stumbled upon Bakerella's blog and that got me really inspired to try making Cake Pops.

Decided to make a small ensemble of cupcake and cake pops for a friend's birthday this Tuesday.

Here are a few of my creations.


Dark Choco Swirl, White Choc Heart Sprinkles & Dark Choc Mosaic Cake Pops


Mosaic Tree Cup-cake-pop


 Heart Sprinkles Cup-Cake-Pop 

My first try at making cake pops and am glad both Miss K and J loved it!

5 comments :

  1. I like it too!!! Its veri nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tat's nice .. saw that in some baking blogs but no chance to try out ..they looked beautiful ! -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sh3ryn: Thanks :) maybe I can make some for our next play date!

    DT: Its fun, you should try it someday!

    LTY: Thanks, your creations are even prettier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, will sure try out ! Urs look too tempting ! - DT (oh, u know who I am ?)

    ReplyDelete