CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

FP Little People - Busy Day Home



I bought this super long ago! I think it was before she learnt how to crawl.
I totally forgot about it as the box was soooo bulky I hid it in a corner of her room, right in between the shelf, blinds and window, so it was conveniently forgotten until recently.

This is her favourite toy nowadays.
The 'Home' comes with A Mummy, A Daddy, A Baby and A dog just like our family (it also has a cat).
She will often sit in her play yard with these figurines and tells me stories about the Daddy, Mummy, Baby, and sometimes The Dog.

This was a conversation which took place a few days ago:

Miss K:
Bed time, K-K sleep, Papa and Mama sleep (puts figurines in bed)
 Gigi sleep.
No, no, swimming time!
Papa, Mama come on! COME ON! (puts figurines in pool)
Oh-O  (pool too small for all 3 figurines)
 Mama, help me please!!

Me:
The pool is too small, anyway, this baby is still small, she cannot swim yet.

Miss K:
No, NO!!!! No baby, is K-K!!! Swim!!! Come on, Mama!!

Me:
Alright, then, you go in and swim with papa, mama will stand next to Gigi. (Placed the Mummy next to dog)

Miss K:
NO, NO!!! Do-wan, No-wan!!! Gigi come swim (dog is actually stuck, not removable!)
Mama help!
Gigi and mama swim. K-K and Papa swim in pool!

Me:
Don't be ridiculous. Here, look (presses the phone) Papa is calling you now.

Miss K:
(Grabs her plastic toy phone in the play corner)
Hello Papa. Coming home soon?
Hello Papa, coming soon?
Papa.!!!! Coming home soon? (repeats like 10 times!!!)

Me:
Papa's getting on the aeroplane, he will be back soon.

Miss K:
I want to go on airplane. I want bus. No, I want airplane!
I want go airplane see Papa. AIRPLANE!!!!
(Runs to her shoe shelf, grab her pink shoes and Proceeds on to wear her shoes!!)

Me:
Come back here! its time for BED!

N.B. It took me ages to get her to bed that night! She was sobbing non-stop insisting that she needs to go ON the plane right then, so she can be with Papa on the plane!

Toddlers this age are seriously,.... hmmm, how should I put it....C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E?
Every night I will get a sneak peak of the Terrible Twos... God grant me strength!


No comments :

Post a Comment