CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Miss Grumpy at Changi Boardwalk

I had wanted to bring Miss K and the dog to Changi Boardwalk for a while now, so when I saw that the weather was fantastic, I thought this day MUST be a great day for photos and a family outing ....

....I was soooo wrong. Miss K refused to nap on our way to Changi, she was all grumpy when we arrived, refusing to walk and sulking in most of our photos. Let's see, this was what she was like 90% of our time at the Boardwalk.




We managed to catch that rare smile at the boardwalk when I offered her my coke in exchange for some smiles for the camera.



The dog was much more manageable, she adorably just sat down and pose for the camera. Fuss free.



So, to add to the grumpy behaviour, she demanded to be carried almost all the way throughout the boardwalk; After carrying a sweaty 13 kg for about half the boardwalk, I tried to bribe her with a fruit bar, it worked for about 2 minutes...


...then its back to her refusing-to-walk "Mama, bao bao, BAO BAO!!!!" sobs which means, time for dinner then time to head home.



We had our dinner at this Peranakan Place:

Gd O' Times,
5 Changi Village Road.
Tel: 65422382.

As Miss K was still in her grumpy mood during dinner, I didn't have a chance to snap some photos of the Nangka Lemak, Ngor Hiang, Ayam Masak Merah and Babi Sio we had, but I have to say, very good nyonya food!!

I got this picture from streetdirectory.com and this is how the exterior looks like. We had an outdoor sitting because we had the dog with us. Total bill came to about $45 including drinks.


3 comments :

  1. She looked so cute in those sulking photos :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute?goodness... but sooooo grumpy that day! A wasted trip all the way to changi. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi looks so happy and contented just to be out. Hopefully, she can meet Moon during the next CNY ;)

    ReplyDelete