CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Of being adventurous

Finally, I met her teachers during the Parent-Teacher-Meeting, my first one ever.
I'm glad to hear that Miss K is doing well and is rather advanced in her speech and motor skills.
I am now updated with all of Miss K's mischiefs, her social skills and the not-so-glamourous side of her when it comes to certain aspect of personal hygiene.

Miss K did not get a stellar report when it comes to being adventurous.

Here's what she did when they went to the fish pond. Note the distance between Miss K and the edge of the pond!


Refuse to play at the sandpit; would rather sit in her wagon and get friend to push!

Happy 22 months, Miss K!

This post has been sitting in my draft folder for 3 weeks!! Miss K will be 23 months in 12 days' time...I have no idea how I missed publishing this post!

No comments :

Post a Comment