CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Miss K's new fashion accessory...& Wildrocket @ Mt. Emily

J and I love the set lunch at Wildrocket (and Relish).
We haven't been back there for a while, so we decided to bring Miss K along for lunch today.
The little one had a short snooze during the ride to Mt. Emily, so here's Miss K looking rather dazed after I plonked her onto her highchair.


If you have not spotted it yet, she is now inseparable with that  Minnie (Hand)bag which Aunty Mabel bought her from HK Disney! It took me a while before I could convinced her that no one will touch her bag if she place it on the table, and that I will place it far far away from the food so it will not get dirty.

I love, love, love this appetiser - Salmon Carpaccio. J had Bak Kut Teh, which was recommended by the waiter, but J said it was a tad too peppery.



I am a very loyal fan of their signature burger, so I had that for my main. J had the recommended Fish dish and it turned out to be the best "Fish Porridge" ever! The fish was cooked perfectly and the Chai Por at the top was sooo yummy, the broth was also full of flavour. Miss K walloped more than half of it!



Miss K stole my pappadum as soon as the waiter placed the dish on my side of the table. She ate the whole pappadum but only ate a small chunk of my burger. Argh! I shouldn't have ordered it well-done; I had always wanted my burger medium-well. This is how people always tell you that mums are most willing to 'sacrifice' for their child. Heh.



Their Cheesecake and the Sesame dessert with ice-cream (which came with my set) was incredibly good. Sad Needless to say, Miss K loved it too.



She was rather cautious about scooping the sesame while attacking the ice-cream at the beginning but half way through, she decided that the ice-cream tasted better with the sesame dessert, so there goes dessert #1. When the cheesecake arrived, guess who stole it away from us.


My lunch set which came with the Salmon Carpaccio, Burger & Sesame Desert was $28++ and J's Bak Kut Teh, Fish with Chai Por & Broth & Cheesecake was $35++.
Nice ambience, Good service. Average Price.
I give it a 8.5/10.

Oh, remember that (Hand)bag of hers? I think I must show you how she carries it around. Tsk tsk tsk...So Aunty!



1 comment :

  1. The last picture of her cracked me up. Aunty indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete