CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

@ic.ac.uk

The song "All things bright and beautiful" always reminds me of this clique of friends.
We share lots of beautiful memories (mainly food) from Falmouth-Keogh Hall cookouts to the amazing stuff we cooked/ate while travelling around Europe.

We try to meet like once or twice a year to catch up on life and stuff; but with the addition of new family members, it has turned out to be an annual affair. And yes, all gatherings, past, present and future, will be packed loaded with scrumptious food.

This time round, the theme was Italian. I was soo busy trying to 'pacify' the sleepy and grumpy Miss K, I had to rely on J when it comes to photos.

Oh well....no food photos, but I have these very interesting shots. Guess what these 3 girls have in common?

The Oh-So-Cute Little Miss E


No prize for guessing who this Cry Baby is...(she was glued to that car toy the whole time we were there!)


Demure Miss C; love her gorgeous eyes!!



They weigh the same!
(BUT they are one year apart; age in ascending order from top to bottom photos)


2 comments :

  1. This is random but I love those green chairs!! They really pop :)

    Bubbles recently loves these ride-y toys as well. Must be another phase they are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the youngest one does look like she has a good weight! It's so sweet that you still keep close contact with them. I have lost touch with all, but I was pretty anti-social back then to begin with, so I am not complaining :-)

    ReplyDelete